- Buck Springs Resort has a lovely outdoor courtyard area which has a small raised pavilion with benches, inviting you to sit and relax among the shade of the surrounding pine and oak trees during the day and then at night, enjoy the cool summer air under the warm glow of our old fashioned lamp post.
- Our central barbeque area will make the chef in your group excited to get the charcoal glowing. With both a large wood/briquette barbeque and a gas grill, you'll want to cook up some steaks and enjoy the grassy picnic area.
- Family Reunions, Boy and Girl Scout Troops and Corporate Getaways have made Buck Springs Resort the site of their celebration or event. With the central courtyard surrounded by our one-bedroom units, it is a perfect gathering spot for your group.
- In addition to the central area, there are several smaller grills throughout the property (see our Resort Map for locations).
- With our very own Horseshoe Pit, board games, balls and Frisbee's, young and old alike will find Buck Springs Resort a great place to vacation.
- Your family pet is welcome and there is lots of room for walking, exercise, fun and games!
Nearby Area Activities
- Buck Springs Resort is located in the heart of the White Mountains, with many different leisure activities available to it's guests.
- Pinetop Lakes Country Club - Only 1/2 mile from our resort, this PGA Executive Course is located on Buck Springs Road. Midweek golf specials are available when you book your golf through us.
- Pinetop Equestrian Center Riding Stables - This seasonal operation, 1/4 mile away offers a unique experience for our guests.
- HonDah Casino brings you the finest in White Mountains gaming action, entertainment and great buffets . Only 4 miles from Buck Springs.
- The White Mountain Trail System trail heads are just a few minutes from us. These groomed trails are suitable for hiking, biking and horseback riding.
- Anglers will appreciate the great fishing available at the numerous lakes and streams in the area. Contact our office for more information.
- Sunrise Ski Resort is only 22 short miles from Buck Springs Resort - in fact we are the closest resort to the popular ski area.
- Visit Pinetop and Show Low Chamber of Commerce web sites for more White Mountain Area activities.
Annual Run to the Pines Car Show
Whether you've got a car in the show, or you come to just enjoy the fun, Buck Springs Resort is the ideal location for your stay. We are conveniently located a short drive to the field, and offer plenty of car-friendly parking while you're relaxing before or after the event. Run to the Pines Car Show, Pinetop, AZ
Two of the 2014 entries, at Buck Springs Resort.